Who are we?
Humn.ai is an award-winning venture-backed InsurTech headquartered in London but working wherever you are. We are a data-first start-up on a mission to make insurance work better for commercial transportation fleets. We make risk visible and price insurance by the second so businesses can focus on what they do best: move people and goods safely.
Our core platform utilises streaming telematics data and adjusts insurance pricing in real-time reacting to the driver's usage, behaviour and environment to enable us to offer previously impossible insurance products.
What's important to us?
Our ethos is built on the principles of empowerment and autonomy. We believe in the power of open collaboration, open communication & open-source software. We need people who understand what it is like to be part of a shared mission and what it takes for a team to succeed. Skills are important but people are everything. If these words speak to you, you should talk to us!
What will you be responsible for?
- You will be an essential part of an award-winning venture-backed and rapidly growing InsurTech
- Customer incident troubleshooting and resolution
- Engaging with other Engineering teams for escalations
- Setting up fleets and users to our platform
- Managing our company's SaaS platforms, including (but not limited to) Exchange, Slack and Okta
- Onboarding new employees, guiding them through the different company platforms and resolving any issues along the process
- Documenting processes and Knowledge Base Articles
We want you because you
- Have a logical mindset and good troubleshooting skills
- Can learn quickly
- Have experience administrating Office 365 and/or Google Workspace
- Are comfortable working with Atlassian software, such as Confluence and Jira
- Have a good understanding of Slack management, including organisations, members and apps
- Understand Identity Access Management and Role Based Access Control
A great candidate would have experience with:
- AWS Management Console
- Good communicator
- An eagerness to learn
- Good explainer: can make the complex simple
What will I get in return?
- Competitive salary
- You will be eligible to participate in our options scheme and will benefit from being an early joiner
- Work from the London office, from home or from anywhere!
- Very flexible and generous vacation policy*
- A cutting edge technical environment to tune your skills
* Our policy aims to encourage staff to consider flexible working arrangements. We recognise that a better work-life balance can improve employee motivation, performance and productivity, and reduce stress. Therefore we support employees in achieving a better balance between work and their other priorities, such as caring responsibilities, leisure activities, further learning, and other interests. Humn.ai is committed to agreeing on any flexible working arrangements, provided that the needs and objectives of both the organisation and the employee can be met.